October classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. For more resources, please visit www.lclibs.org/adults/fitt.
Facebook for Small Businesses Parts 1 & 2. Strengthen your business’ Facebook presence and gain more visibility. Participants should bring along their own laptop to use during each session.
- Tuesdays, October 17 & 24 at 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Intro to Excel Parts 1 & 2. This two-part Excel class will teach you basics, including worksheets, cells, columns, formatting, and more. Participants will learn these skills while creating a practical budget. All participants receive a flash drive to save and keep their files.
- Wednesdays, October 4 & 11 at 6:30PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Setup Shop in Etsy! Learn how to sell your art, crafts, and supplies on Etsy! We’ll cover how to open and manage your own shop, take pictures of your items to sell, and work out shipping fees and payment methods! Participants may wish to bring their own device to class to use. Registration is requested; call the host library to reserve your seat!
- Monday, October 9 at 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
- Wednesday, October 11 at 6:30PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Tech Help. Do you need assistance using your smartphone, completing a job application online, or creating a document on the computer? Call the host library to register for a half-hour, one-on-one session during these times:
- Lebanon Community Library- Mondays between 10AM-2PM in October.
Windows 10. Bring your laptop and learn what is new in Windows 10 versus earlier Operating Systems Windows 7 and 8. Learn how to use the new Internet browser Microsoft Edge and other Windows 10 programs. Call the library to register today!
- Monday, October 16 at 6:30PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
- Thursday, October 19 at 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.