November classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. For more resources, please visit www.lclibs.org/adults/fitt.
Cut the (Cable) Cord (with instructor Devany L.)
You can save so much money by eliminating traditional cable services. Streaming services are the modern way to watch the programs you want at a lower cost, but the choices can be overwhelming. We’ll sort out what you’ll need to know to “cut the cord”! Registration is requested; call the host library to reserve your seat!
- Wednesday, November 15 at 6:30PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Getting Started with Hootsuite
Participants should bring their own device to use during class. Participants will also need to bring password information for their Facebook and Twitter accounts in order to setup Hootsuite. Hootsuite enables its users to create one post that is published across multiple social media platforms. Learn the difference between the free and paid subscription plans.
- Thursday, November 30 at 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Do you need assistance using your smartphone, completing a job application online, or creating a document on the computer? Call the host library to register for a half-hour, one-on-one session during these times:
- Lebanon Community Library- Mondays between 10AM-2PM in Nov. (with Keith W.). 717-273-7624.
- Matthews Public Library- Thurs. Nov. 2 between 1-5PM (with Michelle G.). 717-865-5523
- Myerstown Community Library- Thurs. Nov. 16 between 3-7PM (with Michelle G.). 717-866-2800