Reading Group lists:
Myerstown Community Library – hosts quarterly facilitated book discussions. Check their page for updates.
Annville Free Library The AFL book group generally meets on the last Monday night of the month at 6:30pm. We are a laid back group of guys and gals and we welcome new members. There is no need to register. Just show up! The group does not meet in December.
- January 30, 2017 – Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
- February 27, 2017 – Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
- March 27, 2017 – The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- April 24, 2017 – Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
- June 5, 2017 – Barkskins by Annie Proulx
Lebanon Community Library Tues. evening book group
Group meets the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm
- March 28, 2017 – Destiny of the Republic by Candice Millard
- April 25, 2017 – News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- May 30, 2017 – The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- June 27, 2017 – Huck Out West by Robert Coover
- July 25, 2017 – The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- August 29, 2017 – Warriors Don’t Cry by Melba Pattillo Beals
Lebanon Community Library Thursday afternoon book group
Meets the 1st Thursday at 2pm
- January, 2017. The World’s Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne
- February, 2017. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
- March, 2017. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
Palmyra Public Library Book Club
Meets the 2nd Monday of the month at 6:45pm at the library at 50 Landings Drive, Annville, PA.
Call 717-838-1347 for more information.
Matthews Public Library Book Club
The club meets upstairs in the library at 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month to discuss the month’s literary selection.