The Library System of Lebanon County (LSLC) is made up of six independent public libraries serving the information needs of Lebanon county residents.
LSLC provides the means for the six libraries to share resources. These shared resources include: online catalog system, technology support, and ebook lending.
It is our belief that access to free information increases knowledge, supports the school system, provides a resource for lifelong learning, strengthens the community and improves lives. We invite you to visit the library closest to you!
Lebanon County Library District – District Consultant
The Lebanon County Library District is seeking a District Consultant. The position requires a Masters Degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited institution with a minimum of two years in a supervisory position within public libraries. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of State Library Code and standards as well as the annual reports in order to assist member libraries.
- Ability to assess needs and provide educational opportunities for all levels.
- Knowledge of current library trends and legislative activities.
- Strong customer service and problem solving ability necessary.
- A desire to reach consensus and team building a must.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel are required. Grant-writing experience a plus.