April classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. For more resources, please visit www.lclibs.org/adults/fitt.
Canva (with instructor Michelle G.)
This graphic design website allows users to create flyers, invitations, infographics and more for personal use and business promotions. Bring your own device to setup an account. We’ll learn the differences between the free & paid versions.
- Tuesday, April 24 at 6PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Intro to eBay (with instructor Theresa J.)
Learn how to register your account to begin buying and selling on eBay. We’ll discuss best practices for listing items, receiving payments, and managing buyers’ reviews.
- Thursday, April 19 at 6PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Is This Thing On? (with instructor Peggy S.)
Beginner’s class covers the basics of using a mouse, keyboard, Windows, files, and computer components. Call the library to register.
- Wednesday, April 4 at 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Job Searching in a Digital Age (with instructor Mary K.)
Get help finding work in a digital age: searches, online applications, emailing and uploading resumes. Prerequisite: mouse and keyboard skills. Call the library to register.
- Wednesday, April 11 at 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, using your smartphone, setting up an email account, and more! Call the host library to register.
- Tuesday, April 10 at 3-7PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347. (with Michelle G.)
- Tuesday, April 17 at 3-7PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939. (with Michelle G.)
- Every Monday in April at 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624. (with Keith W.)
Windows 10 Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Robert Y.)
Part 1 is an overview of new features in Windows 10 versus earlier Operating Systems Windows 7 and 8. In Part 2, attendees will learn how to use the new Internet browser Microsoft Edge and other Windows 10 programs. Call the host library to register.
- Part 1: Wednesday, April 18 at 6PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
- Part 2: Thursday, April 26 at 6PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.