These classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. Visit www.lclibs.org/fitt for more info.
*NEW* iPhone for Seniors: Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Michelle G.)
Part 1 features organizing/deleting/adding apps, texting, and managing notifications. We’ll discuss using Siri, email, and Facetime in Part 2. Call to register.
- Tues., 11/20 & Tues., 11/27 @ 3PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
*NEW* Excel Part 3: Mail Merge Function (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Basic knowledge of Excel is required. Bring your address book and learn mail merging on our laptops. Call to register.
- Thurs., 11/8 @ 6PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
*NEW* Stress & the Holiday Season (with instructor Stacy F.)
Tips and tricks for managing holiday stress and keeping your sanity amidst the chaos! Call to register.
- Thurs., 11/1 @ 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
*NEW* Beekeeping 101 (presented by Dan. F.)
We’ll discuss things to consider before becoming a beekeeper and equipment that’s needed to do the job. Dan will share his 30+ years of beekeeping experience during this session as well. Call to register.
- Sat., 11/10 @ 10AM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
Buying & Selling in Facebook Marketplace (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Bring your own device and learn how to start buying and selling in the Marketplace section of Facebook. Call to register.
- Mon., 11/5 @ 6:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
Cyber Security (with instructor Robert Y.)
We’ll discuss how to identify cyber security threats such as phishing and ransomware. Participants will also learn the difference between antivirus software and internet security programs, as well as things to consider when purchasing antivirus software for a home computer. Call to register.
- Tues., 11/20 @ 6PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523.
Homesteading: Part 1 (with instructor Lisa B.)
In Part 1, attendees will learn factors to consider when growing & preserving your own food and raising animals. Call to register.
- Thurs., 11/15 @ 6:30PM. Annville Free Library. 717-867-1802.
Intro to eBay (with instructor Robert Y.)
Learn how to register your account to begin buying and selling on eBay. We’ll discuss best practices for listing items, receiving payments, and managing buyers’ reviews. Call to register.
- Wed., 11/14 @ 6PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Bring your device and receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, using your smartphone, setting up an email account, and more! Call the host library to register for your half-hour session.
- Every Monday @ 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624. (with Keith W.)
- Tues., 11/6 @ 3PM-7PM. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347. (with Michelle G.)
- Thurs., 11/15 @ 3PM-7PM. Matthews Public Library. 717-865-5523. (with Michelle G.)
Upcycling Tips & Tricks (with instructor Jandi G.)
Learn about local resources available for repurposing, complete an activity, and hear the instructor’s tips. Call to register.
- Tues., 11/13 @ 1PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.