These classes are made possible by a grant from the Bishop Foundation. Visit www.lclibs.org/fitt for more info.
*NEW* Intro to Computers Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Jeremy P.)
Learn the basics of navigating a computer including using a mouse, using different software, storing files and printing tips. A laptop will be provided for each participant to use during class. Call to register; space is limited.
- Thursdays, 9/26 & 10/3 @ 6:30PM. Myerstown Community Library. 717-866-2800.
Android Phones for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Robert Y.)
In Part 1 you’ll learn about text messaging, email, and setting up and retrieving voicemail. In Part 2 you’ll learn about downloading and managing apps, managing notifications, and how to complete system updates. Participants should bring their Android-based smartphone to class. Call to register; space is limited.
- Wednesdays, 9/11 & 9/18 @ 1:30PM. Richland Community Library. 717-866-4939.
Apple iPhones for Seniors Parts 1 & 2 (with instructor Michelle G.)
Participants should bring their iPhones to class to learn how to use GPS, send and receive texts, manage apps and use Siri. Call to register; space is limited.
- Wednesdays, 9/4 & 9/11 @ 6PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
Tech Help (with Keith W.)
Bring your device to receive one-on-one assistance with completing an online job application, setting up email, & more! Call to register for your half-hour session.
- Mondays in September (except 9/2) @ 10AM-2PM. Lebanon Community Library. 717-273-7624.
- Sat., 9/28 @ 9:30AM-1:30PM with Michelle G. Palmyra Public Library. 717-838-1347.
Coming in October: “Be a POWER User!” taught by instructor Stacy F.
Download e-books and e-audiobooks using your library card: lclibs.overdrive.com