- Properly-worn face masks will be required at all times. A properly-worn face mask covers both the mouth and the nose.
- The number of people inside at one time will be limited. As our libraries are all different sizes, this number varies by library, so please check your local library for details.
- Grab-and-go service is encouraged. Because the number of people in the library will be limited, you may be asked to leave after a certain period of time so that others may enter. This will vary by library.
- The number of public computers will be limited to encourage social distancing, and the length of computer sessions will be shorter. Some libraries may have computer use by appointment. Please see your local library for details.
- There will be very little seating available in order to encourage social distancing.
- Children’s toys will not be available.
- Curbside service will continue.
- Returned materials will continue to be quarantined for three days before being checked in and made available to the next borrower.
- Water fountains will be unavailable.
- No in-person programs or classes are scheduled at this time.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands frequently.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
Curbside pickup will continue at all Lebanon County Libraries.
Because each library is different, the process will vary a bit by library, so check with your local library for details.
Already have a library card? Great! Even if you forgot your PIN, your card was expired, or you had fines, please try to login. We have altered many login requirements, so you may be able to login right away. If you can’t, please email us.
Don’t yet have a library card? No problem, we thought of that too! Click here to sign up for a card so you can access electronic resources. Your temporary barcode will be issued immediately, so please be sure to write it down – this is what you’ll use for electronic resources while our library buildings are closed. (Please provide your email address in addition to the required fields so that, once we reopen, we can help you get access to ALL of our resources!) Problems? Email us!
Access our eLibrary! Read on phones, tablets, computers and eReaders including Kindle from our OverDrive website or on mobile devices using the Libby app.
Find jobs, business opportunities, companies nationwide, addresses and phone numbers, and view historical market trends.
Access children’s picture books, graphic novels, books for teens, and even some romance novels!
Access newspapers from local, state, and national sources. (Note: we are still working on access to this electronic resource for users without pre-existing library cards in good standing.)
Value Line: reliable financial information. UPDATE: Access to Value Line through the Lebanon County Libraries has ended. Low usage and the uncertain financial future led to the decision not to renew this resource. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: A reliable source of information on COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus.
WHO – World Health Organization: Another reliable source.
PA Department of Health’s Coronavirus information page. Reliable information specific to Pennsylvania.
PA Department of Health: Coronavirus Symptoms and Testing.
What Lebanon County residents need to know about Coronavirus.
United Way of Lebanon County’s health and human services resource hotline.
Wellspan’s helpful information about Coronavirus.
Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce resources for businesses.